After which, the patient is stabilized, i.e., no longer craves opioids, usage has stopped or decreased significantly, and the patient is no longer experiencing side effects. This is followed by the detox phase where patient usage of opioids has stopped and Buprenorphine dosage is steady or has been ended completely.
- Basic Levara Information
- What Are Opioids?
- What is the Whole Patient Approach?
- What is Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)?
- What is Addiction Therapy?
- Why Offer Group Therapy?
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
- What is Motivational Interviewing?
- Why do I need Couples & Family Therapy?
- Opioid Research Articles