Drug abuse and opioid addiction doesn’t only affect the user’s life, the whole family is impacted. Strong relationships with family and friends are essential for successful drug abuse treatment. Our counseling methods include the spouse and other family members of the addicted individual.
There are several potential benefits of family or couples therapy:
- Family members can act as a powerful catalyst for change in the addicted person’s life.
- Including family members can increase the likelihood a person will stay in therapy.
- Each family member can begin to heal the damage their loved one’s addiction has caused in their own life.
Click here for more information on Levaras’s approach to Counseling Therapy.
- Basic Levara Information
- What Are Opioids?
- What is the Whole Patient Approach?
- What is Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)?
- What is Addiction Therapy?
- Why Offer Group Therapy?
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
- What is Motivational Interviewing?
- Why do I need Couples & Family Therapy?
- Opioid Research Articles