Levara’s Whole Patient Approach to curing patients of opioid addiction is patient centered, using low doses of medication, combined with therapy.
Levara’s Patient-Centered Treatment program uses a two-pronged approach to address the medical and behavioral aspects of opioid addiction. This Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) uses Buprenorphine (Suboxone®) to address a patient’s physical dependence on opioids, and team-based Behavioral Counseling to address a patient’s psychological dependence.
- Basic Levara Information
- What Are Opioids?
- What is the Whole Patient Approach?
- What is Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)?
- What is Addiction Therapy?
- Why Offer Group Therapy?
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
- What is Motivational Interviewing?
- Why do I need Couples & Family Therapy?
- Opioid Research Articles